[DeTomaso] New Front Tires

J. Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 00:14:48 EST 2010

I just replaced the front tires on my 1974 L-model with a pair of
BFGoodrich g-Force Sport 225/50R15 91V's.  I was going to get them from
Tire Rack, but I sniffed around the 'net a little and found a better
deal from Discounted Wheel Warehouse.  The total from them was $200.92;
Tire Rack would have been about $20 more.  They're mounted and running
smooth.  If anyone else has been wondering about Discounted Wheel
Warehouse, I for one was happy with the product and how fast they got it
to me.

Regards,

Sean