[DeTomaso] Very Special DeTomaso Cars Shelby Connection

J. Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 23:58:51 EST 2010

Burled walnut and white leather in a Pantera?  I'm honestly not sure what to think about that.  Maybe I need some time to get used to it.  It just seems... wrong.

Regards,

Sean

As you probably know, we're recruiting significant DeTomaso vehicles for
the upcoming POCA Fun Rally.  I have been talking with some high level  folks
and had a special opportunity yesterday to view Carroll Shelby's Los
Angeles shop including his private collection of vehicles.  He has two  Panteras
from the 1980s.  See the link below for photos.

_http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=26936_
(http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=26936)

Bill Harris
TPOC