[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 14:02:10 EST 2010

Bill,

    The batteries are a big part of cordless tools and being able to share the same batteries in all your tools really helps.  I'd make sure that what you get has the latest battery technology (I think that's lithium ion) and that you can buy all the cordless tools you want that accept the identical battery.

    I bought a drill and driver set with a charger and 2 batteries on sale at Home Depot, and then bought several other tools and a couple more batteries off ebay to build a set.

Ken