[DeTomaso] Hall Box Style Air Cleaner - Now with Link

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 11:25:58 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/20/10 8 16 30, mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

> There are two of these "hi-tech" Hall air cleaner assemblies on EBay
> right
> now.  What does anyone have to say about them?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/22rgpun
>
> They look cool, but . . . .?

They are intended for use on an engine with a high-rise intake that
precludes the use of the stock engine screen.   The idea is that you cut out a
square section of the screen, and then this filter assembly pokes up and takes
it place--rather like a shaker hood scoop on an old Mustang.

I suppose they work well enough?   I don't know about the filters
themselves though, or where you'd source replacement filter elements.