[DeTomaso] Where have the racers gone

Brian Ward brian at trinityarmco.com
Fri Nov 19 18:21:03 EST 2010

Hey Guys,

I hope to find a hacked up P-car. I don't want a pushrod motor or a ZF so is
there anything out there. I love speed and have no interest in a factory
restoration. After reading some of the post that have gone through since I
joined again, I realize that the critical nature of full factory
restorations the probability would be slim for you guys to have a parts car
that would be suitable for me to cut up and build into something that I
would enjoy. By all means correct me if I am wrong. Right before I left, I
had my Mustang and bike breaking the 200mph barrier. I aim to do this again
as well as exceed this barrier..

Where have the racers gone? They were here before. Hell, I gave away race
parts to a few of them. What happened?

Grasshopper