[DeTomaso] NPC -NPC - Earmark fallacy

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Nov 19 17:30:17 EST 2010

I think I figured out a solution to the forum's disgust for political
infighting. Let's ban the words Left, Right, Republican, Democrat, Tea
Party, Independent and Libertarian. We can ask the web master to substitute
some random name of a species of flowers instead.  It may make it difficult
to figure out what somebody means when they ask a question about the severe
vibration coming from their rear Anthurium wheel, but it will be worth it!

Advice to everybody. Replace discussing sides and focus on facts and issues.
 I like intellectual banter. It's healthy.  Leave ideology out of it and
discuss what is right, er what is Bellflower, not what one side says.