[DeTomaso] Valance Advice ?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 12:26:51 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/18/10 2 46 20, b.hower3400 at yahoo.com writes:

> Do any of you know about the quality of the valance sold on e-bay? I need
> to have the front valance repaired or replaced on 3400.

Johnny Woods makes them, and they are of extremely good quality.   I think
he's sold almost 200 of them now.

Somebody (Kirk Evans maybe?) once told me that they aren't *quite* right,
although the differences were trivial.   Eventually, every Pantera in the
world will have one, and then people will say that the original cars aren't

Buy with confidence...in fact I think if you order one from the vendors,
what you'll get is one of Johnny's pieces.