[DeTomaso] NPC A plating and metal business in California

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:29:56 EST 2010

Listers,

I have a pretty effective spam filtering system.  The upside is that I get almost no real
spam.  The down side is

that occasionally real mail gets caught in the net.  Sometimes I search thru the spam
storage area

in case any real mail was miss directed.  (Mail from "David" was found there this morning
for example.)

The following spam was noticed.  What caught my attention is that it is from a
metal-plating (etc) business in

California.  As many of you know, California is strict (overly so ???) regarding auto body
painting and metal plating

with the result that sometimes Californians go out of state to spend their money.

So this morning I found the following e-mail, describing a metal plating business in
California.

I did the typical google maps and street view thing, on the valid address, and the area
seems industrial, but I see

no signage for this specific business in a brief look, so I don't know if they are real or
not.

Does anyone know this business (good or bad)?

Chuck

===

Graybill Metal Polishing

                   A fifty five year family owned and operated metal finishing shop.

The Graybills have been known in many different industries, mainly hardware, auto parts,
antique stove and related items. If it has been made out of metal, plastic or wood, we
have polished and plated it.

                           Polishing, Chrome Plating, Anodizing and other finishes

Our Hardware production accounts consist of up to 50 year relations with companies such as
Acorn Engineering, Sloan Valve, Price Fister, Quality Hardware, K-D Tool, Proto Tool,
Zepher Manufacturing and more.

Our Automotive and reproduction accounts consist of up to 50 year relations with companies
such as Tasker Metal Products, Edelbrock Corporation, Gene Smith Reproductions, Bobs
Antique Auto Parts, Bob Drake and Scott Drake Reproductions, Bills Hot Rod Company, Total
Cost Involved Engineering, Kugal Komponents, California Custom Roadster, and more.

Other accounts consisted of Boyd Coddingtion, Paragon Productions, Classic Street Rod,
Modern Performance, Various hydraulic and suspension and auto body shops.

We have also taken great care of Car Clubs, Motorcycle Clubs, Boat Clubs, Bicycle Clubs
and Hobbyists of every nature, alone with Top Name Drag Racers and every other type of
racing through out United States and abroad..

There is no doubt we have worked with some of the most high end enthusiasts of all time.
Those companies trusted us for years with their parts which in turn brought them great
reassurance in timely turn around and top quality polishing and plating, top quality
service and competitive pricing.

                                                    The Graybill Family

Forrest Graybill Sr. and sons Bud, Bobby and Steve and Steve's sons Johnny and Jacob and
daughter Erin.

American Electro Plating                1932 to 2006

Graybill Metal Polishing                1955 to Current

Graybill and Sta-Brite-Anodizing 1978 to 2009

We have been in the business this long for the most simple of reasons, Dedication to the
cause, accommodation and relentless aggressive personalities. We kick our butts in keeping
you 100% Satisfied.

Graybill Metal Polishing

15110 Ramona Blvd.

Baldwin Park, CA 91706