[DeTomaso] NPC but a couple of cool cars for sale

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Nov 17 20:23:04 EST 2010

I just thought I'd let you all know that I have a good friend who is selling a couple of pretty unique cars.  I've personally seen and inspected both cars, and the Prowler is like new (could have rolled off the showroom floor) and having driven it, I can vouch for its fun factor.
The Amphicar is something I've always wanted, (but not quite as much as a Pantera) and Terry's is in very good shape.  A few very minor paint blemishes, although overall the paint looks great, and the car (boat?) has virtually no rust.  Plus he's just done a lot of maintenance work on it, so it's ready to go.

Below are his descriptions and contact info.Sincerely,
Chris

2002 CHRYSLER PROWLER

 Hard to Find!  Locally owned (Lakewood, WA), always garaged never seen rain,
meticulous ownership history! Only 6500 memorable miles.  All the books
intact. This Prowler is rare…one of the only 3,170 Chrysler Prowlers
ever built, and it's Yellow! This fine legendary exotic roadster was
made in the last year Prowlers were in production.  Whether you are a
collector or just someone looking for a fun roadster convertible, this
Prowler will set you apart from the crowd.  This is my first and only
new car that I have ever owned and it has been a joy in my life.
Offered at $45K  Terry
(253) 584 4742terrycassem at comcast.nethttp://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/2057288067.html

 1967 AMPHICAR...The Car That Swims!  AKA: Boat Car
Built in
West Germany 1961-68. Only 3,800 produced.
Red exterior with white
convertible top and white & charcoal trim upholstery. All correct.
Runs
 excellent. Transmission excellent.
Factory AM/FM/SW band radio.
The
 craft is in excellent condition and a great swimmer. The stunning red
is a real show stopper. Super water worthy and very dependable. This
boat car is a real prize, one of
the best in the world!
$50K
Terry