[DeTomaso] Predator Carb

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Nov 17 14:16:37 EST 2010

Had one for a short while, couldn't get it tuned, always too rich while
cruising or WOT or couldn't get it tuned in at idle, start up or shut down.
Changed to a Demon for a couple of years, still had similar problems, tuning
on any given day needed tuning a couple of months later, weather and temp
changes. Finally, put a very basic, Holley Projection, EFI with TFI spark
and was thrilled with the performance, ease of tune, start up, idle etc.
Finally got the engine dialed in, sold it, building a house and now drive a
Volvo, LOL

Paul