[DeTomaso] Crook Listing "Pure Gold" on eBay

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Nov 16 23:11:31 EST 2010

It was pulled that last time I looked.

Brings up an interesting question though.  If you report an auction as
fraudulent, ebay can take up to 72 hours to respond.  That's a long time.

So which method would get an auction pulled sooner?
- reporting the auction as fraud, or
- cranking the price up so high the seller will pull it on their own?

Personally, I think it's just plain -cool- that we have enough people
watching out that auctions like this (with Panteras anyway) don't last long.

Nice work friends,
Asa Jay
:)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired