[DeTomaso] Pantera in magazine

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 23:51:00 EST 2010

Jack:  It's nice to see that we are getting press.  I'm told  there was
going to be a team from the History Channel at Cars & Coffee  yesterday.  More
press on the way!
The Cars & Coffee event in Irvine used to be called Crystal Cove and  was
in Newport Coast (Southern Newport Beach).  Donut Derelicts in  Huntington
Beach is still alive & well every Saturday.  Both events are  great.  I sold
my white Pantera about six years ago.  I'm not sure  which one you are
talking about.  We have been to Cars & Coffee many  times and often have five or
more Panteras present.  I have posted multiple  photos of both events on my
POCA gallery.
Cars & Coffee:
_http://www.poca.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6587_
(http://www.poca.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6587)
Donut Derelicts:
_http://www.poca.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6807_
(http://www.poca.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6807)
Bill Harris
TPOC

In a message dated 11/14/2010 2:03:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,