[DeTomaso] SPAM to Chuck Melton

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 15:13:08 EST 2010

Chuck,

Thanks, I was not aware a photo of Roland's signs was being used and I apologize for any misrepresentation. I certainly don't want my "cheap rip offs" to be represented as genuine factory signs and have always stated them to be 'reproduction'.

This was something I undertook more for the community than a profit making exercise and at $75 I just cover my expenses . Everyone who has purchased one to date has been happy with the quality of the product and I have sold well over a hundred, even sent them to Australia and Europe.

Thanks for the continued publicity and I still have some left if you want one in time for Christmas..... but when this batch has gone I won't be getting any more made.

Julian