[DeTomaso] how to start an old car?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 07:20:48 EST 2010

The gas tank discussion got me thinking. I saw a 78 Caddilac yesterday that had several bent push rods. The dude tried starting the car after it sat many years. The valves were stuck. NOW I have a 87 dodge 2.2 Lazer that has been sitting 4 years. We have a new gas tank and fuel pump.We will flush the fuel lines.I'm thinking about pulling the valve cover and hitting the valve stems with a hammer to free them. What else should I be thinking about?  Bill 1362

If you want it SLICK.. bring it to SLICKUM Paint Shop www.slickpaint.com