[DeTomaso] Euro panel lights?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:22:58 EST 2010

That's weird. Mine doesn't do that. I don't think so anyway, but I've never
noticed it in 10+ years of ownership of my car, which was built roughly the
same time as  yours.

My side markers are only turn signals, and don't come on with the lights.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"