[DeTomaso] Euro panel lights?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 12:13:43 EST 2010

Mike and others.  I've started a page on this:
----------------

Chuck,

I see the photos you incorporated into your article are in fact my photos you have taken from my album at the POCA album site.
But I don't see you giving credit where credit is due.

Provamo registration states the following:
YOU agree not to make any copy of any material found here for any reason.
YOU agree not to make any material here available to anyone else, or any where else.
YOU agree to treat others with respect, dignity, and honesty.

I don't mind my photos being shared with viewers of your website, but they are my photos, I did not send them to you for your use, and
as your own website rules show, you value the property rights of your material.

So do I.

Perhaps you should do a quick little update to that article and credit me for my photos?

Thanks,

Larry