[DeTomaso] Euro panel lights?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:48:21 EST 2010

Mike and others.  I've started a page on this:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/TechInfo/QuarterPanelLights.asp

Chuck

I am looking for a set (4 corners) of the Euro-style panel lights (2 red + 2 amber).

Chuck,

I've never seen any Pantera with rear lights--and the car in the example above didn't have
rear lights either.  US-market lights were retrofitted when it was brought to North
America as part of the legalization process.

These Euro cars came with US-style chrome marker light surrounds; in the front they wore
amber lights that were the size and shape of cigarettes, placed atop pieces of sheetmetal
that were painted body color.  In the rear, they only had painted sheetmetal filler
pieces, but no lights.