[DeTomaso] NPC but car related

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 00:48:44 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/11/10 6:36:45 PM, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

> If you buy one of the new cars that have the automatic parking option AND
> while using this option to park the car you crash into the car behind you,
> who is at fault? You or the car manufacture?

Dunno, but its also pertinate to late model rolling money-pits with
'racing' paddle shifters. Reportedly, parallel-parking one with paddle shift,
without bumping the cars around you & at least setting off their alarms or at
worst denting something, is difficult-to-impossible. Rumor unverified- I can't
afford to drive (or even borrow) such things. FWIW- J DeRyke