[DeTomaso] interior seat covers

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:05:21 EST 2010

I purchased seat covers and seat foam from SAAC restorations.  Nice person to work with.  I think probably the best repro covers you could ask for.  the center insert is awfully close to original, but not exactly identical.  But no one would ever notice but me.  it is a lot of labor to put the seats together, not especially difficult.  The covers and foam fit really well, EXCEPT the new foam is thicker than my old seats, so my head hits the roof, which is annoying.  Probably more a reflection of the design of car, and the fact that my old seats were really worn out.

So, in sum, probably the best buying experience i have had with pantera parts.  they fit really well, came promptly, and look great.  two thumbs up!  justin

i used thick wire from metal hangers to replace the rusty wires in the original seats.  it required some creative engineering, but I did not use hog rings.  I used multiple strings to tie the wire and seat covers to the frame.  Almost a fun do-it-yourself project