[DeTomaso] On this day

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Nov 11 10:57:43 EST 2010

On the eleventh day of the eleventh month we honor our veterans, the men and
woman that have kept us free and safe, yesterday, today and tomorrow. To all
my De Tomaso family I say thank you for your service to our great nation.

As many of you know I volunteer in a non-profit big band
(www.akronbigband.com <http://www.akronbigband.com/> ). This year we have
been helping the USO rise money to be used for sending presents to the
troops over seas. As you can imagine is has been a bit slow in NE Ohio
lately. If you would like to make a Tax Deducible contribution to the USO
please contact me off line.

Thanks

Larry (Cleveland) Homolak