[DeTomaso] German looking for Pantera

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 21:02:40 EST 2010

As I see it, the market value of a car is how much someone will pay for it, not how much the seller is asking for.

If the seller of the silver car had to lower his price it means it was not worth what he had previously been asking.  If it sells at the current price, then that is its market value.

There is clearly more than $10K in value difference between these two cars. Personally I wouldn't want a big block Chevy powered car, but it does establish a rough price for condition comparison point.

Jim