[DeTomaso] 351C For Sale

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Wed Nov 10 19:21:50 EST 2010

Just my opinion:  Random somebodyelse's random motor is worth $300 + used
value of any tangible parts, like edelbrock intake manifold, regardless of
age, state of rebuild, miles new, list of features, etc.  You occasionally
get a deal, but more often are dealing with issues and shortcomings.  Signs
of quality:  A warranty and the opportunity to see it do a dyno pull with
your own eyes.