[DeTomaso] Open Forum

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 17:44:19 EST 2010

Well said. I'd like to add that in the past these off topic incursions have
 died reasonably quickly of their own accord. This one must have touched a
nerve  as it seems to have lasted longer than most. Fortunately, it will
die,  too.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 11/10/2010 10:30:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,