[DeTomaso] Move question

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 17:39:59 EST 2010

I'm a PDR guy and I get calls pretty regularly to fix damage to cars packed
 in the moving van.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 11/10/2010 1:27:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pantera at bresnan.net writes:

When I  moved to Jackson Hole from San Jose in 2002, my neighbor who was
and still is  an owner/operator for Allied Van Lines and whose truck and
trailer was and I'm  sure still is part of their showcase fleet advised me not to
put my Pantera  inside of a moving van. He thought that I would have better
luck putting  inside of a dedicated car carrier like Reliable Transport or
Horseless  Carriage Transportation. In the end, after checking the cost of
having the car  transported a little over a 1,000 miles, I just drove it to
the 2002 Fun Rally  in Las Vegas and then on to Jackson Hole after the Fun
Rally was  over.

My thoughts, John

Sent from my iPhone 4:

John  Hansen
Integrity Systems and Services
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
(307)  413-4760
jhansen at bresnan.net

On Nov 9, 2010, at 6:09 PM, Tony  DiGiovanna <tonydigi at optonline.net> wrote:

> FWIW. When I  moved from CA to NJ in 1995, the movers (one of the big
> national  brands) packed my entire house contents, my Suburban, and my 66
>  mustang, and somebody elses's belongs in their 18-wheeler.  No
complaints.

On
>  Behalf Of mannion.info
> Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:34  PM
> To: detomaso at realbig.com
> Subject: [DeTomaso] Move  question
>
> Looking for any experience in finding a mover that  would, for a
reasonable
> price, move 2 cars and a small amount of  household goods. I've got #5726
> move from Illinois to SoCal along  with one other car and would like to
have
> the same mover do the cars  and basically about 1-2 rooms of furniture. I
> moved my 73 Mustang out  last year so I still have my inventory of car
> movers, but none of  them do anything but haul cars.
>
> Thanks in advance for any  experience here.
>
> Jim
>
> PCAR #5726

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/