[DeTomaso] Move question

Pantera pantera at bresnan.net
Wed Nov 10 14:01:26 EST 2010

When I moved to Jackson Hole from San Jose in 2002, my neighbor who was and still is an owner/operator for Allied Van Lines and whose truck and trailer was and I'm sure still is part of their showcase fleet advised me not to put my Pantera inside of a moving van. He thought that I would have better luck putting inside of a dedicated car carrier like Reliable Transport or Horseless Carriage Transportation. In the end, after checking the cost of having the car transported a little over a 1,000 miles, I just drove it to the 2002 Fun Rally in Las Vegas and then on to Jackson Hole after the Fun Rally was over.

My thoughts, John

Sent from my iPhone 4:

John Hansen
Integrity Systems and Services