[DeTomaso] Open Forum

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:20:31 EST 2010

Thanks Mark,

I just want to say that I use a threaded email reader and I gleefully
delete or read off topic discussions en mass depending on my mood.
I'm very pleased to be part of an uncensored forum. This is one of the
more mild mannered and gentlemanly email lists that I am very proud to
be a part of.  We have it good and these are the good old days.

Some Pantera content:  I LOVE my Pantera!

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso