[DeTomaso] 351C For Sale

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 00:56:20 EST 2010

Just the Messenger

Looking though stuff in the Reno Nv. Craigslist I came across this Ad. Might be of some interest to someone in need of a Engine?

Good Luck
Ford 351 Cleveland - $1500

Date: 2010-11-09, 4:16PM PST
Reply to: sale-hc9tk-2051681386 at craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ford 351 Cleveland, fresh re-build never fired. chrome oil pan, timing cover and chrome valve covers on it. Erson hydrolic cam, Edlebrock 4bbl intake manifold. wont find a re-built Cleveland for this price, need to get rid of it. it's been sitting but in a bag. my father built the motor before he passed away, and i don't have any use for it. Serious offers only, e-mail if you have further questions. casting number is D2AE-CA