[DeTomaso] German looking for Pantera

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 21:53:00 EST 2010

Bernd,

How much are they asking for the car in England?

It is my impression that these cars are more expensive in England, so unless you will save a lot because you do not have to pay EU import taxes, a car from the US will probably be a better deal.

Charlie Mc Call can probably tell you a lot about importing a car to the EU.

I imported a Fiat Abarth vintage racer from Germany and was told that shipping from the US to  Europe is pretty cheap.

Do you necessarily want an early car?  Unless they have been updated, the early cars have things that need to be done to make them better.

Viele Grüsse aus Cerritos, CA

Jim Oddie