[DeTomaso] Move question

mannion.info jim at mannion.info
Tue Nov 9 19:34:14 EST 2010

Looking for any experience in finding a mover that would, for a reasonable
price, move 2 cars and a small amount of household goods. I've got #5726 to
move from Illinois to SoCal along with one other car and would like to have
the same mover do the cars and basically about 1-2 rooms of furniture. I
moved my 73 Mustang out last year so I still have my inventory of car
movers, but none of them do anything but haul cars.

Thanks in advance for any experience here.

Jim

PCAR #5726