[DeTomaso] leak question-non pantera

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 18:18:19 EST 2010

Folks,
I have a 1991 corvette C4 with a surge tank leak.  The tank seems to be brass with a plastic outer shell.  There is a small leak at the overflow hose connection.  The leak is just where the plastic shell ends so the leak may be alittle lower under the plastic shell also--
Question--what epoxy can I use to try and plug the small seepage?  It is under pressure.  JB Weld?
Worse case a replacement tank is like $75.  I'd like to try and repair it first-Thanks