[DeTomaso] detomaso:Hall shiny a arm lower cover

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:32:01 EST 2010

Sold!

Yes, it was someone in Europe.

Yes, mine came with a blue protective film on it.

No, I don't know what happened to it, but it is no longer connected to my
car.

I'd appreciate it if you could send a picture just to make sure that we're
talking about the same part (mine came from Precision Proformance I *think*
but can't be sure.

I don't know how much of a market there is for just one of those puppies,
but assuming it's a match I'd be happy to buy it! (just in time for
Christmas too, and I was planning on putting a complete set on my wish-list)

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"