[DeTomaso] detomaso:Hall shiny a arm lower cover

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 15:58:56 EST 2010

Sometime in the past year or so someone had posted they lost one single Hall lower a arm cover.I want to say it was in europe,but i could be wrong.
A friend of mine is putting some Pantera parts on Ebay and has one cover.It still has the blue plastic protective film on it.It has a notch in it so i do not know if there is a right and left or not.
I can take a pic and email to anyone thats interested.
He is asking $20 plus actual shipping cost via USPS.
Private email is quicker than replying to the list as i get the list as an email the following day.
Richard