[DeTomaso] taillight question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Nov 9 11:28:41 EST 2010

I'd say Larry Finch would be the best resource to obtain replacements.
  He's -the- man who has been buying up, restoring and reselling tail
light lenses for quite a few years now. He has the straight scoop on
the screws and he can probably point you to his photo spread on the
POCA Album too.

Larry?

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home