[DeTomaso] Flat tax

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 20:34:07 EST 2010

GROSS ...every penny you make, no fancy plans or exceptions. If the owner of
the larger company writes his paycheck at 55k, then you both pay the same
thing.  Capital gains...for personal primary residence, I don't think so.
Dividends, sure. It's income.

We could just institute a VAT at different rates, 2% on food, 10% on cars,
20% on G-650, and away with all income taxes, tax it as it is spent and jail
those that evade paying.  This opens up a black market possibilities of
course, which could be avoided with a cashless system, I may not live to see
it, but we will get there eventually.  Corporations should pay taxes on net
profits after paying stockholders and employees ( which will be taxed
anyway) doesn't seem fair to tax it twice.  Michael Shortt