[DeTomaso] Tire clearance Problem

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:34:15 EST 2010

I will have to measure the offset.  There is a spacer bolted onto the back.
the spacer is about 3/8 of an ich thick.  The rim will hit the brake caliper
if I remove the spacer.  I may be able to cut the spacer down a bit or buy
on that is slightly thinner, but I do not think it will be enough.  So, what
do you do when you hit the caliper????

Don

--
Don