[DeTomaso] SCPOCA Outing to Fly-In

Orville Orville at Rubyglass.com
Mon Nov 8 18:21:10 EST 2010

One of our club members lives on a private airstrip. This past Saturday was
a fly-in of vintage aircraft, and SCPOCA was invited to display our vintage
Panteras at the event. Free 20 minute flights were offered to youngsters
present and all day planes were taking off and landing. There were a lot of
planes I didn't recognize, or haven't seen in many years.

Here are some links to pictures I took on Saturday at the Fly-In.

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/image/130105189  SCPOCA Cars

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/image/130105431/original  Russian Yakovlov 52
Trainer

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/image/130105263  Yak on Takeoff

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/image/130105206  Stearman

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/image/130105208 Stearman in Flight

More pictures can be seen in the following folder. Just click to enlarge the
thumbnails.

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/drycreek

Orville