[DeTomaso] Tire clearance Problem

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:32:53 EST 2010

I'd suggest it's not the tires so much as the flares.  Get the ride heigth, toe and everything set right, then make the flares fit right.  I'd debond them and position them
correctly.  You can move them around quite a bit.   It could be worse, i've seen cars that had the flares installed without the tires on the car and they
looked great until the tires were mounted and were not in the center of the wheel opening.  FWIW

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa