[DeTomaso] Tire clearance Problem

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Nov 8 14:12:59 EST 2010

I'd start by measuring the following and compare side to side. The original
fender position (i.e. the steel part). Flare width and positioning relative
to e.g top of fender, door opening etc. Compare the specs (specifically the
offset figure) of the aftermarket wheels you have to the original GT5
Campies.

To my knowledge the next narrower size in 15" is the 285/40 tires that are
used at the front of the GT5. The 315 size I saw mentioned doesn't exist in
15" as far as I know, only 17".

Tomas