[DeTomaso] NPC - Corporate taxes

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:51:28 EST 2010

I agree with you on those points, however, the GIANT assumptions of
entitlement by many are now and will be the death of this country.

The idea that you should work for what you get in life is lost on many,
multi-generations of system abusers, I said it in the 9th grade and I
beleive it now ( "I would have no problem driving around the decaying bodies
of those too sorry to work"), thing is, now they can't tell me to take my
seat. Bleeding heart liberals ( and 9th grade teachers ) are most excellent
giving away other people's money, yet hold on to theirs with a death grip.

Michael