[DeTomaso] NPC - Corporate taxes

John Bentley gndplne at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 11:13:11 EST 2010

Doug,
I think we can start to turn things around by abolishing unions and let the free market decide what all jobs are paid rather then letting them extort higher wages and benefits from their employers.  Pensions are about as scalable and realistic as social security.  How about no unions, flat tax for everyone, no pensions, and everyone gets a 401k and takes care of themselves instead of putting all the burden on the tax payers. :)
John