[DeTomaso] NPC - Corporate taxes

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 10:15:56 EST 2010

 Doug,

The topic is Corporate taxes. Corporate, not individual.

The figures you presented were for AGI - Adjusted Gross Income.

AGI is a measure of an INDIVIDUAL tax payer's net income used in calculating
personal income taxes.

Most major companies (and many smaller companies) are treated as C corporations for Federal income tax purposes.

My figures showed the C-corporation tax burden lessening.

Your figures showed the individual tax burden growing.

Sort of go hand in hand, don't they?

Thanks for making my point that we - the individuals - need to look at the loopholes and tax structure
applied to CORPORATIONS.

Thanks for also providing a fresh example of how, as a result of the constant buzzword bombardment
from the corporate controlled media and politicians, the common man often is led to believe "he is
somehow protecting and improving his own position when in fact he is only benefiting the corporations."

Larry

See this page for what an S-corporation is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S_corporation

C-corporation-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_corporation