[DeTomaso] Next project

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 7 19:08:15 EST 2010

Hi all,

Wayne's GT5-S left last night and is on it's way to Tucson Arizona with a stop in Phoenix. Can some one send me Les _____ If any one would like to meet up with Wayne in Tucson or Phoenix and see his car, drop me a note and I'll get you his cell.

Next project car will be on line at the PI picture forum and is from northern California so if you are interested in seeing a crash rebuild, look for it there.

I did post many pictures of Wayne's rebuild on the PI Forum site under http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3350045562 for those who may be interested.  (grandson with Dad today---3 hours on line catching up---great)

Thanks

Kirk