[DeTomaso] Cleveland Value?

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sat Nov 6 19:33:43 EDT 2010

     I need to get an engine out of my way. It came out of #2556 which showed 24K on the odometer when I bought it, the speedo had been disconnected. I might have put five thousand miles on the car before I tore it apart, I also had the speedo disconnected because it made noise. My guess is that the bottom end has not been touched but the heads have apparently been off. Best case scenario is that someone put closed chamber heads on an unbored block. It has the original carb and intake manifold on it. The engine ran fine except when it was cold.  I have a 408 stroker that is going into my car so I don't need this one. Any ideas on the value of this thing?

Art