[DeTomaso] ZERO PC - Maxim #1: People vote their pocket book! NPC

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 13:24:10 EDT 2010

Guys,

    Just to add one hopefully neutral point, the profits in a business are from two sources:

1)  the money you make for your personal labor

2)  the return on your investment.

    Personally, I think the million plus a year compensation some corporate officers receive is totally unjustified, and a lot of people work just as hard and are just as smart, and make a fraction of that.  But if someone builds a business over many years and has a huge personal investment in it, I don't a problem with them benefiting from their investment.  You might work 20 years and not make much, and then do really well the last 10 years to build for retirement.

Ken