[DeTomaso] ANPC Almost no Pantera Content

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Nov 5 21:57:53 EDT 2010

We have about 20 clients that do a variety of un-interesting parts. The
laser is not my forte (yet) so I really only know some generals about it
right now. I think 3/4" is about max without being hard on the optics.
This thing has a roots blower which would be too big for a semi! We'll
do mostly cold roll, stainless and aluminum. The plasma will cut a foot
or two thick!

It is only 2 d but you can make marks on things which is where I thought
of scribing increments on A-Arm Jigs.

Gary