[DeTomaso] NPC Governor Moonbeam

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 19:49:18 EDT 2010

Hell, that ain't nothin. We're up to about -$25 Billion here in Texas. It's
 always bigger 'n better here in the Lone Star State! Our Governor, Rick
Perry, campaigned hard on his fiscal conservatism, turned down Federal
stimulus  money on principle, and he won in a landslide. It's not really a  very
big number to us here in Texas.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 11/3/2010 9:32:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,