[DeTomaso] Dropped floor pans

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Nov 5 18:27:29 EDT 2010

I got hold of Steve Wilkenson.  FYI The Space City Pantera site has Hall
Pantera's number listed for Steve.  Somebody needs to fix that or I need to
go to the source to get my phone numbers.

Steve told me that the channel going North/South that looks structural is
not and can be cut.  He also told me I need to trim down 1/2 inch from the
top of the East/West support in the front and add in a piece of steel to add
structurem and something to weld the pan to.

Steve also said that I can trim back the parking brake box, which I've
always though was not structural on the seat side.

I suspect my car will be a Flinstones-mobile for a few weeks until I get
this all correct.