[DeTomaso] Dropped floor pans

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Nov 5 17:53:21 EDT 2010

Great Response, Dan.  Thanks!

Well, I started my recon on what the plan was for tomorrow morning.  I get
up hours before my wife, so I was hoping to have the old floor out before
she even gets up (she loves it when I'm dirty, but that is another story).
 I took measurements based on what Dan said and realized that there is a
major structural member that runs between where my seat mount holes are and
the where the floor pan meets the center console.  I thought the pan would
just drop in and tie into the frame.. There is no way I'm going to cut the
frame.  Is my drop pan ill conceived?  Wilkenson's phone is on a fast busy
signal the past hour.