[DeTomaso] Politics

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 12:41:54 EDT 2010

The fastest way to turn brother against brother and friend against friend, is to discuss something as volatile as politics.

My .02 cents
And you are surely entitled to your 2¢

But, lack of discussion is perhaps the major the reason why we are in the current mess of partisan battles without proper, or in most cases any, solutions.

As I wrote to Gray after his unsolicited, supportive post:

I know customary etiquette says to never discuss religion or politics, but I keep asking just how are we ever going
to find common ground and solve anything if we don't do some talking?
That's my 2¢ and the basic reason why I venture into discussions such as these.

Larry