[DeTomaso] Great Ebay news from SEMA

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Nov 5 10:58:10 EDT 2010

I sat next to an eBay marketing guy on a plane about a year ago.  I
mentioned to him how there was over 200 valid Pantera items and what would
it take to have Detomaso/Pantera as their own auto section.  At least that
would separate the Artic Cat and Dimebag crowd.  I too get quite annoyed
with the multiple listing.  We'll stay tuned to see if they can squash it.